As for the gents, Zayn Malik nailed the theme in a Terminator-sleeved tux by Versace with spiffy custom Jimmy Choo matte patent oxfords. Wiz Khalfia stuck with his current shoe obsession, Gucci’s classic horsebit loafers. And co-chair Idris Elba cut the sharpest line in head-to-toe Tom Ford, right down to his shiny dress shoes. Odell Beckham looked debonair in a silk suit paired with Del Toro loafers, which designer Matthew Chevellard hand-delivered in the knick of time. Jaden Smith sported Louis Vuitton’s western boots, tipped with chrome, with his typical swagger.
Recent Lifestyle Posts
- Hannah Bronfman Breaks Down Her Coachella Festival Girl Fashion // Del Toro Shoes
- Gucci Mane|| Performs on Jimmy Fallon || Del Toro Shoes
- GQ || The Suede Shoes You Can Wear with a Suit And Your Favorite Sweatpants
- Daniela Botero X Lady Del Toro X Del Toro || Valentine Campaign
- GQ || At Home with Iman Shumpert and Teyana Taylor, the Sexiest Couple on Earth