Miami, FL – November 12, 2016 – Del Toro hosted the launch of their Fall Winter 2016 Oaxaca – Caballero Collection at their Wynwood Boutique. Matthew continued his journey around the world and for this season his stop was Oaxaca, Mexico. Matthew was inspired by the 1950’s pastel hues and rich artisanal heritage of the ceramics and textiles of Oaxaca. The collection was first presented at Pitti Uomo in Florence in January and is now available in exclusive retailers, such as The Webster, Le Bon Marche, Saks Fifth Avenue and Barney’s New York amongst other luxury retailers.
Recent Lifestyle Posts
- Hannah Bronfman Breaks Down Her Coachella Festival Girl Fashion // Del Toro Shoes
- Gucci Mane|| Performs on Jimmy Fallon || Del Toro Shoes
- GQ || The Suede Shoes You Can Wear with a Suit And Your Favorite Sweatpants
- Daniela Botero X Lady Del Toro X Del Toro || Valentine Campaign
- GQ || At Home with Iman Shumpert and Teyana Taylor, the Sexiest Couple on Earth